Personal Information Protection Policy
Onward Group Personal Information Protection Policy
Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. and every company in the Onward Group (hereafter collectively referred to as "the Group") acknowledges the importance of protecting the personal information of all individuals who provide such information and always strives to provide security by realizing reliable personal information protection and by complying with the laws, regulations and guidelines that government bodies have established to protect personal information.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Regarding Personal Information
- The Group will strictly comply with the national laws, regulations and guidelines concerning handling of personal information to properly handle the personal information of customers and employees in all its businesses.
- 2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Group will specify the purpose of the collection and use of personal information and will not collect or use personal information beyond the scope of its specified purpose.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Group will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the concerned individual except for special circumstances where it is required by laws and regulations or deemed necessary to protect rights and interests, including human life and property. If the Group must disclose or provide personal information to a third party with the consent of the concerned individual, the Group will take all possible measures to protect the personal information by making arrangements with the third party regarding the handling of personal information.
- 4. Complaints and Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
- If the Group receives a complaint or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, the Group will promptly investigate the facts and respond in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
- 5. Safety Measures for Personal Information
- For proper management of collected personal information, the Group will take systematic, human, physical and technical security control measures to prevent or correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- 6. Personal Information Protection Management System
- The company will constantly improve its measures to protect personal information by continuously reviewing the personal information protection management system based on changes in the social situation and environment.
- 7. Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
- (1) The Group will strictly comply with laws, regulations and guidelines regarding the handling of specific personal information throughout its business operations.
- (2) The Group will take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent the leakage, loss and/or damage of specific personal information.
Established on February 1, 2005
Revised on September 1, 2010
Revised on April 1, 2016
Onward Holdings Co., Ltd.
Handling of Personal Information
In accordance with the "Onward Group Personal Information Protection Policy," the Group will handle the entrusted personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") as described below.
- 1. Purpose of Personal Information Use
- (1) To announce the Group's brands, products, services and shop information (including by e-mail)
- (2) To announce or implement campaigns, offers, sweepstakes, questionnaires and so on (including by e-mail)
- (3) To send e-mail newsletters
- (4) To take orders, ship, bill or receive payment for merchandise purchased through one of our Internet shopping sites or via mail order
- (5) To provide loyalty program points
- (6) To improve product development and service through marketing research and analysis
- (7) To respond to inquiries and provide services (including repairs, etc.) and after-sales service
- (8) To exercise rights or fulfill obligations under contracts and the law, etc.
- (9) To communicate any other information needed to implement the above
- 2. Sharing of Personal Information
- Within the scope of the above-mentioned purpose of use, the items of Personal Information listed below will be shared by the entities of the Group listed below. In addition, the items of Personal Information listed below may be shared with specific business partners within the scope of the above purposes. In such case, these business partners will be named in the terms and conditions of each service.
<Items of Personal Information to Be Shared>
Name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, place of work, purchase history, etc.
<Entities of the Group That Share Personal Information>
Onward Holdings Co., Ltd.; Onward Kashiyama Co., Ltd.; Onward Trading Co., Ltd.; Chacott Co., Ltd.; Onward Global Fashion Co., Ltd.; Creative Yoko Co., Ltd.; Island Co., Ltd.; Birz Association Ltd.; Sakula Inc.; Toyo Frame Co., Ltd; O & K Co., Ltd.; Onward Resort & Golf Co., Ltd.; Onward Creative Center Co., Ltd.; Onward Life Design Network Co., Ltd.; Bien Co., Ltd.; Onward Personal Style Co., Ltd.; Intimates Co., Ltd.; Onward J Bridge Co., Ltd. ; Tiaclasse Inc.; Kokobuy Inc.; Onward Quality Center (As of September 1, 2017)
- 3. Procedures to Disclose, Correct, Suspend the Use of Personal Information
- The Group will respond promptly to inquiries made through Contact for Personal Information Inquiries specified below within a reasonable and necessary period of time when a concerned individual requests the disclosure, correction or deletion of his/her own Personal Information or notification of the purpose of use or disapproves of its use or provision.
Please note that a request for disclosure, etc., needs identification documents and the request in writing as well as payment for fees, shipping costs, other actual expenses, etc.
- 4. Contact for Personal Information Inquiries
- Customer Service Office at Onward Kashiyama Co., Ltd.
0120-586-300 (excluding weekends and holidays)
Please contact us by e-mail from this form.
Please note that telephone support may be available from 10 AM to 5 PM on Onward Kashiyama's business days.